If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided under the section ”12. How to Contact Us” below.
- 1. What information do we collect?
The personal information we may collect, store and use about our website visitors, customers, Azonprinter d.o.o. dealers, contacts, service engineers, amongst others (“you”) broadly falls into the following categories:
(a) Information that you provide voluntarily
We may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we may ask you to provide your name and contact details (e.g., company name, address, phone number and email address) in order to register an account with us, to subscribe to marketing communications from us, and/or to submit enquiries to us. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
(b) Information that we collect automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, geographical location (e.g., country or city-level location), browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, and what content on our website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our website to our visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “2. Cookies and similar tracking technology”.
(c) Information that we obtain from third-party sources
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third-party sources (for example, other Azonprinter d.o.o. group entities, from data brokers, exhibition vendors and list suppliers), but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties, could for example include, name, job title, contact details. We use the information we receive from these third parties to communicate information and offers for our products and services, or to maintain or improve the accuracy of the records we hold about you.
- 2. Cookies and similar tracking technology
- 3. Why we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you service emails;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- organize events, promote our organizations, including by posting relevant content (for instance, blogs or interviews), sending you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- reflect the opinions of customers in product development or the improvement or development of services.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent where this is required.
- 4. Who do we share your personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- 5. Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our platform and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our platform, or undertaking marketing. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “12. How to contact us” heading below.
- 6. International data transfers
- 7. Security of your personal information
We will use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
- 8. Data retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- 10. Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “12. How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “12. How to contact us” heading below.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. After submitting your request, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity to confirm your details.
- 11. Third-party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
- 12. How to contact us
For inquiries concerning your personal information, or for requests to discontinue providing personal information to a third party, or for requests for disclosure or corrections of your personal information, etc., please contact us at:
Personal Information Inquiry Office
Fallerovo Setaliste 22, 10000 Zagreb